Dave Denton, CCIM
Vice President, Real Estate Brokerage
Dave Denton has been a top performer in the commercial real estate industry for nearly 20 years and has proven himself to be an industry leader. He continues to outperform year after year, while adding value to his clients and DAR. Dave consistently brings a high volume of transactions to the finish line that deliver positive results to all parties involved.
As a Tenant Representative-Site Selection Specialist, he has cultivated years of business expertise and market knowledge. Dave continues to represent top branded retailers, restaurants and office users with their expansions across Michigan, Northern Indiana and Northern Ohio.
Within the West Michigan market, Dave enjoys representing a wide variety of clients, ranging from local companies to national landlords in the leasing and sale of all retail property types.
Dave has earned the prestigious Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation which signifies his expertise in buying and selling investment properties for his clients.
Outside the office, Dave seeks to balance his life with his 6 F Focus: Family, Faith, Friends, Fun, Fitness, and Philanthropy. He enjoys spending time with his family and friends poolside or at the beach, biking, running or volunteering in the community.
- Midwest Commercial Hall of Fame Member (2019)
- NAR’s National Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Commercial Real Estate Industry (2018)
- CARWM’s Realtor of the Year 2017
- CCIM Institute Michigan Chapter, Past President
- Commercial Alliance of Realtors, Past President
- Keystone Community Church, Board Member
- Frederick Meijer Garden, Summer Concert Volunteer
Education & Affiliations
- BS in Finance from Michigan State University
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Licensed REALTOR™